The Five Eyes is a coalition of five countries » Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States. It grew from the 1946 BRUSA agreement, shortly after the end of World War II, to share intelligence and coordinate security efforts. The five member countries have a long history of trust and cooperation, and they share a commitment to common values.
Do What’s Right.
Stand With Ukraine 🇺🇦
Stand Up For Humanity 🕊️
Today is Monday, 4 December 2023
Last 7 Downshift Posts
- Andrej Karpathy’s introduction to Large Language Models (LLM)
- Turns out big box retailers would rather complain about shoplifting than invest in fighting it
- Americans with cheap loans don’t want to sell. Those without homes can’t afford to buy.
- Time’s Best Inventions of 2023
- How a small plane’s 16-day trip from Vermont to Florida might foreshadow a new era of battery-powered air
- U.S. dietary guidelines may soon warn against ultraprocessed foods
- How Industrially Produced Edible Substances took over your shopping basket, and what are they doing to us?