16 plaintiffs ages 5 to 22 successfully argued, Montana’s energy policy violates their constitutional right to a “clean and healthful environment in Montana for present and future generations.”
Do What’s Right.
Stand With Ukraine 🇺🇦
Stand Up For Humanity 🕊️
Today is Friday, 1 December 2023
Last 7 Downshift Posts
- Andrej Karpathy’s introduction to Large Language Models (LLM)
- Turns out big box retailers would rather complain about shoplifting than invest in fighting it
- Americans with cheap loans don’t want to sell. Those without homes can’t afford to buy.
- Time’s Best Inventions of 2023
- How a small plane’s 16-day trip from Vermont to Florida might foreshadow a new era of battery-powered air
- U.S. dietary guidelines may soon warn against ultraprocessed foods
- How Industrially Produced Edible Substances took over your shopping basket, and what are they doing to us?